EVERYTHING IN THE STOREFRONT IS 50% OFF. This does not include auction items, or HOT DEALS
July 10th will be our last Auction. We will be open for final pick ups until July 15th at 5pm. An exception for pickup Monday, July 18th is allowed if you email us.
We thank you for your patronage but due to Covid caused supply issues and hiring issues, it is no longer feasible to keep operating.
Thank you for your patronage!
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM / Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Strict 10 Day Time-Frame Enforced on All Pickups!
If Extensions Are Needed Please Pay Online & Notify Via Email!!
WE NOW HAVE SILVER IN BULK, EMAIL email@example.com FOR ALL INQUIRIES
Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.